Wednesday, June 21, 2006

That Hawnay Troof kid's enthusiasm is infectious, but only for a little while. Despite highly stressful goings-on, getting out of work early the past couple of days has made me feel much more relaxed than normal, sadly, as is so often the case with me, more relaxed = brooding and gloomy a good bit of the time. Also, if you were wondering, my instep still fucking hurts. Also worried about some strange stuff, most of which I don't think is actually real, doing some highly paranoid readings of others' body language, facial expressions, tone of voice, etc. Not as bad as it probably sounds. Also something is very wrong with my motor skills today, dropped a bunch of stuff, can't type for shit, think it might be some kind of sleep deprivation thing, but it's not a normal one for me, maybe a tumor.

No comments: