Friday, June 09, 2006

About time for a visit to the Our Lady of Perpetual Motion Center for Malformed & Defective Eidola I think, wonder how long their waiting list is these days. Too much stuff I want to do that in no way do I have the time or ability to do. Strange things are making me frustrated & angry, I won't bother you with them.

Sun just came out, has a lovely golden tone, like your voice, dear.

Thinking about doing a series of drawings, need to clear off a work surface first, more challenging than you'd think.

Watched some of World Cup earlier, but couldn't tell you a thing that happened. T's dad wants us to record a bunch of games for him as the only TV her folks get is Russian satellite stuff.

Feeling itchy, should shave, but it would make me even less like Jesus, what do you think?

No comments: