Friday, June 23, 2006

Enjoying a likely all too brief time alone. There's a humming in my head, harmonious with the hum of the air conditioner. Trying to imagine what sort of rainy day activities can be arranged for my dad & his dogs.

Peretz went for a brief swim in the CT earlier after a lot of letting I dare not wait upon I would, then he moved on to other things, expecting to get poison ivy or some other terror of the bushes off him, imaginary ticks are sucking my lifeblood as we speak.

Managed to launder some shirts, drying pants now, next you see me you will wonder how I got so suave & debonair (the secret is Tide brand laundry detergent (realize as I write that that I'm almost not joking, used to go out with somebody who was really into the smell of Tide, people are fucked up (not you, sweetness))).

No comments: