Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sick of being such a fucking cartoon, somebody drop a 10 ton weight on me, quick.

My desire to install myself in an abandoned industrial complex, while childish, shows no signs of abating- really, a regular house with full basement, 1 or 2 outbuildings, maybe a cupola or turret, would be more than adequate- why can't I want normal shit? I keep fully expecting to meet amazing new people despite this hardly ever happening & even when it does they mostly have no use for me & who can blame them? As someone without much use for hope generally, it's remarkable how much I cling to some, probably so I can be reliably disappointed. What do you call a guy with no arms or legs in a pile of leaves?

Weird how it actually seems late, so much changes in a year, it's awful. Don't feel much like myself or anybody else either really, whole lot of nothing, ain't that something?

No comments: