Sunday, June 11, 2006

Had an unusually sociable afternoon/evening, first pizza/nice walk/coffee w/ Emily & Joel, later had extensive conversation at candy store mostly re: depressing aspects of life, recalling days of old. Deciding I couldn't deal with 4 shows in 4 days, blew off going to see cool Hampshire kids, sorry cool Hampshire kids.

Feeling particularly exhausted, should probably just go to sleep but am kind of enjoying lying here under the window enjoying the cool breeze, writing lacksadasically. Should start popularizing new sexual perversion: lacksadasism. I'll get started on a series of novels immediately or maybe in a little while.

All the sunshine has had an odd effect on my mental/emotional state, hard to describe, not unpleasant, kind of mellow, unusual for me, pensive (not as unusual, but a bit of a modulation of my normal sorts of thoughtfulness), not feeling bored despite nothing interesting happening. Ah, it's déjà vu all over again, how many times did I write that last sentence?

No comments: