Tuesday, June 06, 2006

If I had any sense, I'd be asleep now instead of eating Eggo waffles and reading upsetting things from the Internet- maybe not though, I don't know that it's all that obvious, but I need to expose myself to a pretty steady diet of grim reality to keep from mistaking my esthetic responses to the world for how the world actually is, because, frankly, in my sensorium, things are pretty groovy. Think I might let this spill over into my talk to other people a bit too much, sorry if it's a downer, sometimes I forget who I'm talking to.

OK, been 'fascinatingly' self-contradictory enough for tonight and so sleepy I'm making all sorts of typographical mistakes, I'm going to go try to awaken the sleeping masses with positive vibrations from my castle/raygun in dreamland.

No comments: