Saturday, July 01, 2006

Despite my plans for catching up on sleep, woke up suddenly a little while ago, it sucks. Maybe will use the extra time to get that Italian noise music up and available for the huddled masses. Other programs to promote international friendship to follow. Calling international rescue, no one else can save us like you do.

Getting the world reassembled like I like it is hard work, could use some assistance. For instance, it would really help if you guys in the riot gear would stop stomping on the little broken bits with your jackboots.

It's been a rough spring for baby animals, too many of them, due to mild winter, I guess, keep coming across dead ones I need to drag Peretz away from. Oh shit, now I've got "We Gotta Get Out of This Place" sung in cartoon baby voices stuck in my head.

No comments: