Sunday, July 23, 2006

Just back from work, for some reason my cell wasn't working inside the server room today, walked outside & beep! strawberry pierogi brunch called off on account of rain, oh well, needed to do laundry anyway. Just got an email in response to birthday missive from my buddy Branka who I haven't communicated with in ages, sounds like she's doing more or less OK out in the northern wastes.

After getting rained on repeatedly yesterday in the clothes from Friday that I'm still wearing having fallen asleep in them watching cartoons, I'm very much in need of a wash & a change, anybody want to help?

Ongoing death & destruction in the news filling my head with unpleasant visions, for some reason the Indian cotton farmer suicide epidemic is particularly bumming me out. Fuck.

No comments: