Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sang myself a little hoarse on the drive home, he's very sweet-tempered, I think I might keep him. Left way too late due to pressures of holiday fun, got back in record time, patches of heavy fog made last bit of trip exciting, may survive work tomorrow after all. Peretz & I both needed to pee real bad on arrival, in a fit of chivalry, I let him go first. Face flushed, severe eye strain, which, if you for some reason needed it, further demonstrates, considered in tandem with my current staring at computer screen, my compulsive dedication to you, my imaginary readers.

My recent limited efforts to dump the excessive constancy thing have proven a wash, at least that's the conclusion I came to while driving & singing, so put any hopes you might have had for a fascinatingly mercurial new me to rest, seems the grim & saturnine old reliable is here to stay, crap. Not that any of you could possibly be any sicker of it than I am. Kisses.

No comments: