Monday, July 17, 2006

So my dad ended up leaving yesterday afternoon as he didn't want to spend another muggy night in his RV & I ended up needing to take my mom to the airport for her 7:30 am flight, not sure I will survive the day, rather than flowers, please send a donation to the charity of your choice.

Managed to outline vegetable usage plans in my mind while walking the dog last night, beyond that it's all speculation, but it's not looking good, I may need to take a break from the Music Appreciation Society, laundry needs doing, work is rapidly descending into the special form of hell I so richly deserve, that is, things keep coming up that prevent me from doing what i think I really should be doing, not nice for a Nervous Nellie like myself.

Experiencing severe time dilation while writing this, drinking coffee, should've been taking a three hour nap these past ten minutes.

No comments: