Monday, July 17, 2006

Just returned from journey through the night with spirit animal, can't believe how fucking disgusting it is out, had some nice chats with Tortoise & Baby Hippo and the other lovable creatures from my personal zodiac, while their messages weren't entirely clear through the haze, they still managed to straighten me out right & proper, next you see me I will no doubt be a lovingly drawn, old style dictionary illustration of gentle benevolence.

Till then, bear with me, I'm still mildly pissed about just about everything. And, while you're practicing forbearance, stop with the blowing people up for no reason, please, it makes me crazy.

Anyway, tons of shows coming up, my #1 fans Moscow Mule playing with snotty nosed punk kids from my home town tomorrow promises to be of deep but uncertain personal significance, Barn Owl & c. at Iron Horse should be awesome if I can stomach the sickly sweet smell of corruption emanating from the place, come see us play Thursday with hep drumming cats & I'll read your palm with a dazzling variety of poststructural approaches. Does the fun ever stop?

No comments: