Saturday, July 15, 2006

Outlook for day looks positively dreadful as brief walk with dog left me feeling like I'd been dipped in shit, then hosed down with a jet of steam, after all the load-lifting, bale-toting for work today I should be ready to make appearances as Zombo, King of the Dead, at children's parties & other outdoor functions (indoor appearances by Zombo require your signature on a brief disclaimer).

Endless activities with parents look to be replaced with endless rock show attendance in the coming week, might even go to the despicable Iron Horse for the first time in over 10 years, like Dooley says, we don't know how good we've got it, an embarrassment of riches. Anyway, kids, no need to be bored- it was easy, it was cheap, go & do it.

In other news, this picture of me:



was copied from my blog & posted on the door of the server room, thanks, Boss, I really enjoy the concerned inquiries.

No comments: