Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Big day for using up vegetables, salad, stir fry, all the vitamins & fiber hopefully filling in the void where my soul should be. Found some old powered speakers & have been playing with AirTunes, wheeeeeeee. Went on extremely sweaty outing to the levee with P, he kept trying to walk out in the street. Going out to see more music later, won't be as fun as yesterday due to worrying about going to work early tomorrow. Upcoming vacation is beginning to really upset me, would be nice if I could go somewhere some time without that happening, not much chance of that, I'm afraid. All sorts of shows I could be performing at/attending if I weren't leaving Saturday, horribly time-constrained thing to do at work the following Saturday that I'm increasingly feeling I won't have adequate time to prepare for as things keep coming up. Too much dread, disappointment, yuck.

No comments: