Friday, July 21, 2006

OK, so guitar is very fun, didn't get a bunch of stuff I was planning to do done, need to take loud amplifier I bought along with it somewhere where I can play it loud. Just back from hour and a half long excursion with P, got my tupperware soup container back from Jess, going to make soup tomorrow, will probably just return it to her with more soup in it. She also gave me an ashtray which is a casting of a lower jaw that says 'you used me for an ashtray mouth' on it, if I give away enough soup, I may soon be the envy of collectors everywhere.

Should probably buy myself nice things more often as it is very enjoyable, not that I don't buy myself nice things generally, but I usually restrict myself to functional items like food & computers & books & music.

May go on excursion to Harmony Springs tomorrow, anybody want soda?

No comments: