Friday, July 07, 2006

Out of work early, just putting beans on to soak for soup later. Goodbye party for one of my co-workers I'm most fond of, she'll be in early next week, but I won't, who'll stop the unnecessary late night support calls now? Listening to the Electric Eels, disasters are good for you! Sound advice, sorry if it's unsolicited. Did I mention how much people need to fucking lighten up & get a sense of humor? Really it makes everything tons better, but feel free to ignore what I say if you want, you're the ones who'll be paying the price for it...(kisses, sweetums)

Beautiful day for a walk with the dog, a walk to the library, a walk to the bakery, a closer walk with thee. Maybe will get a sandwich at one of our fine local dining establishments (your ad here, contact for low, low rates).

No comments: