Saturday, March 17, 2007

Went & caught Bunwinkies' set at the Flywheel thing, pretty in a relaxing sort of way, took my thoughts in some melancholy directions, made me not want to be out in a social situation any more, went & picked up some things to stirfry, came back home. Maybe go back later.

One of the many things I've learned about myself lately is that being profoundly in love can make me profoundly incautious in word & deed, been feeling not exactly guilty about that, bad & angry with myself, spend your life being very careful with people, fail to do that with the people you care most about when it matters most, fucking typical. Half wishing I could find my way back into the flattened emotional space that makes it easy to look after others, can't seem to, promised not to. Keep my promises, best way to stay myself with all these pieces missing.

Having a great time at the seaside, wish you were here.

No comments: