Thursday, March 22, 2007

So warm feelings of an intensity and depth quite new to me, still not quite sure what to make of them, but they don't seem to be going anywhere, imagine I'll figure something out.

Thinking about my affinity for people who've been very badly damaged- well, not all of them, the funny, clever ones mostly- it's kind of odd. I haven't really been that badly damaged, started out a bit broken, I think, a couple of things that I would call genuinely damaging along the way, one just recently, probably the worse of the two, but I'm still basically the same, just some cracks around the edges, really. Anyway, something to think about.

Thinking about how I started climbing out of my crib as a baby and my pediatrician told my parents to put a cover on it. They put a bed on the floor for me instead, nothing like good role models.

No comments: