Thursday, October 05, 2006

Slowly managing to chill out despite fairly constant loud alarums & c., judicious use of vodka & lime, Beatles last night the midwife of my present state, I think- funny how my memory slips. A few outstanding issues at work, but none I have any control over, watch & wait, watch & wait.

The beauty of the day would be difficult to overstate, except perhaps in comparison to yours.

Peretz is in a mood for investigation today, just patrolled the "scene of the crime" apparently, he wants me to look at some photographs with circles & arrows, etc.

Thinking a lot about records I listened to when I was a little kid, vinyl sides on repeat all night, mostly stuff my parents bought in college & forgot about. I came because I had to, I'm the one who saw.

Call from T to see if she left a book on the couch, she did, not sure if that's good or bad.

No comments: