Friday, October 20, 2006

Seems like the more sleep I get the worse I feel, let's have beans with every meal.

Señor Citizen Center across the street is shaping up to be the Señor Citizen Center of Death, just in time for Halloween, careful with those roofbeams, carpenters. The level of destruction happening on my street lately makes me think I should be staying away from my orgone accumulator, it's just too strong, too strong.

Peretz is busily being a warm ball in a complex arrangement of blankets and pillows that he keeps referring to as his 'Opus'. Remembering naming cat with crushed leg my mom rescued from the street near her work when I was 15 Leopold after Bugs Bunny cartoon in which Bugs Bunny enters concert hall dressed as conductor and audience members say 'Leopold' a lot. Remembering being six years old at Hebrew School, making an Abraham Lincoln finger puppet and having it say 'Meet me at my Gettysburg Address', teacher tried to tell me that it was a speech, why are people so fucking stupid? Not watching enough Looney Tunes is why.

No comments: