Saturday, October 28, 2006

Just went out with Peretz, all wet, nothing you didn't know already. Listening to 'Pleasures of the Harbor', thinking of doing some dishes, maybe cooking that kale, drinking coffee, thinking. Hands are very cold, probably should've delayed shower till after walk, could always take another, I suppose.

Coming to terms with the fact that I'll never be that good at much of anything due to near total inability to practice, everything a half-assed improvisation, probably for the best, makes me less dangerous. Can trick myself into practicing a little if I think it's a performance, not that easy to trick unfortunately, though this medium seems to work pretty well.

My morning reading, can't tell you what it means to me that it ends with a reference to Wile E. Coyote because it's a secret. Found this article in the course of looking for comparative treatments of Kant's 'schematism' and Wittgenstein's 'criteria', kind of bewildering that I've read every single thing referred to in it apart from the book under review & Teilhard De Chardin, something used to be very wrong with me, different stuff wrong with me now.

Give a call, we'll hang out & I'll give you a present.

No comments: