Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Left work slightly early in hope of having enough hours left in my workweek to provide some semblance of coverage in the absence of my boss who hurt himself moderately badly this morning and will be out not just tomorrow as planned but through Monday. Lots of rushing around made day go by pretty fast, did manage to catch up on work somewhat despite the rushing around, more catch up to do tomorrow, not a big deal really, unless something goes horribly wrong.

Got last installment of farm share today, kind of sad to see it go, but will at least be able to work through all my produce, luckily most fall vegetables keep pretty well. Need to send in renewal form with deposit for next year's at some point.

Peretz has seemed pretty happy & healthy today, though I just took him for a short walk & now he's down in the basement crying. Too many things going wrong at once, feel a lot of hostility toward myself for feeling I'm in my natural environment. Would like things to get better, honestly, even if it leaves me twitching in a corner, at a loss.

No comments: