Monday, May 22, 2006

Peretz has developed a grim and total fascination with the spot where the llamas were on Saturday, I do hope it's nothing unseemly. Each time we have gone out today he has dragged me to said location with a determination of unrivalled intensity. The area is then subjected to a minute, forensic even, examination, accompanied by vigorous tail wagging and snorting. It's quite something.

I've been thinking, if, as seems likely, my virtually posthumous existence will unfold as a mirror image of my prior one, I should start having fun again in about 25 years, something to look forward to.

Irritating man who has taken to knocking on my door late at night and hitting me up for money just returned and I sent him away again, the same guy was coming & knocking on Devon's back door months ago wanting her to take him to an ATM, honestly, I know a lot of strange people, but what the fuck?

No comments: