Sunday, May 21, 2006

At work archiving old ads to dvd, feeling kind of funny, warm & tingly, a wave of general benevolence toward all my friends, real & imagined.

I want to set up a little lending library somewhere, I wonder who will let me?

Emily & Joel have purchased a new couch & loveseat, advancing my reading group plans.

Went to a very odd show last night at PACE, included little girls playing rock music who were so much better than I could ever hope to be that the future looks almost rosy. Guy who runs PACE turns out to be a sort of pleasant doppelganger, same first name, Jewish, grew up in Tennessee, parents are molecular biologists, humanities background, now does computer stuff. Our humanities backgrounds are a bit divergent however, with his in theater. He told me about the CMS he developed with his brother & I played a theater geek style word game with him & his family. Also behaved in my typically alienating manner toward people I really like, sorry about that, I've got problems.

Wow, burning these dvds is taking forever, I'm going to be here for a while...

1 comment:

poppy bird said...

book group @ our place, just say the word.