Friday, May 12, 2006

Got out of work a bit earlier than my usual for Friday and walked to town in the pouring rain to get beef momo from the Tibetan place which were surprisingly amazing as always. Should really go there more often. Tried to find some records after, but no luck.

Benadryl and a good night's sleep have left me feeling more able to cope, so if you've been waiting to tell me your troubles, feel free and I'll get right on it. Just set up web hosting for a W-S Burn website, don't think there's anything there yet, but when there is, you should check it out as they're awesome (Steve, if you happen to be reading this, please come play here some time, I'll make Mattar Paneer if you'd like).

Weighing whether to go see Michael Hurley & Feathers at the Bookmill tonight or to stay home and be supportive. Feel free to use comments as an informal online poll to assist me in resolving this moral dilemma.

No comments: