Thursday, August 10, 2006

Turns out it was a good thing I was so exhausted last night I fell asleep on the couch as it deferred my finding Peretz had been shitting all over my room till I was more able to deal with it. Apparently he enjoys my highly changeable schedule even less than I do.

The more leisurely pace of my new standard morning is going to take some getting used to, very tempting to log on to my work desktop remotely and start dealing with stuff. The coffee is better here, at any rate.

There's something like three shows I'd probably enjoy tomorrow night, guessing it'll be the one right down the street I end up attending, also probably the most crowded, so maybe not. Nothing I do has much chance of making me feel less sad, so what does it matter, really? Need to get started on some projects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need a vacation.
-----------your co-worker.