Friday, August 25, 2006

Rainy morning, not enough time at work to do the stuff I want to get done, giant backlog of tasks at home, mostly just want to be out having fun, but no fun is really available. I would also really like my sense of time to destructure itself, right now it's full of tiers, nested schedules, lists, objectives- should be flat & open, maybe with some friendly faces floating around.

Work weeks have been going by with blinding speed, weekends drag on, but seem to end too soon. The only thing I'm doing that seems very fulfilling is looking after my dog. Should be somewhere leading seminar on unconscious narrative methods, perhaps somewhere tropical.

Got a copy of Dan's new novel that he's put out in an edition of 100 or something like that at show last night, haven't had a chance to look at it yet. He asked me whether I ever got that book group started, some time soon, I promise.

No comments: