Thursday, August 03, 2006

Just as I am getting used to being at work at seven in the morning, I'm going to discontinue the practice. Can't say I'm all that upset about it, it's been a long week. I've lost track of just about everything going on in my life that's not work related, which might be for the best, really, as I've been in a pretty good mood despite being very tired most of the time. Some of this might be down to the extreme heat, of course.

Wish I had some fun weekend plans, I think there are multiple blueberry festivals happening which could be nice, but I can only take so much nice.

I've been working on drilling the utter hopelessness of the world situation further into my head- when I can manage to do that, I feel more free to act. Go ahead & try it, some folks think it's great!

No comments: