Monday, July 09, 2007

More Twin Peaks, more driving my mom back to her hotel after, discussion clarifying relations among characters. "She wanted so much. She made me sell drugs so she could have 'em."

Driving home through the dense, wet air, distant heat lightning. "Time of the Season" came on as I was exiting the highway, made me think about falling asleep listening to "Burnin' for You" a few days ago, kind of a stupid song in some ways, still like:

"Time is the essence
Time is the season
Time ain't no reason
Got no time to slow

Time everlasting
Time to play b-sides
Time ain't on my side
Time I'll never know"

What can I say, sucker for pop songs about time. Thinking about the subway.

Crap, massive associative complex, that New York subway sound, do you think that you could make it with Frankenstein?

Brain is well & truly fucked, went to get memory card for my mom's camera, had vivid memory of looking at it and thinking it was one type (strangely, my memory of what type I thought it was is kind of vague, big like compact flash but not compact flash), specifically not an SD card, which is what's in my camera, couldn't find the type I thought it was, turns out it is an SD card. Earlier today I was taking a server apart, scary.

Could really use some proper sleep, not going to get it, too busy being complex & having feelings, know how you hate that, sorry, dears.

No comments: