Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Notebook jotting's tapered off a bit, maybe a good sign.

"At Seawall, Peretz is picking up & eating strange things including what I think was most of a dead crab.

Low tide, lots of rocks covered in seaweed.

Taking snapshots."

Copying the snapshots off the camera now, will upload them sometime when I have access to a more commodious network.

Tried to engage in some well-meaning but undoubtedly annoying communicative behavior earlier but was prevented by limitations of local cell net, just missed being subjected to same by pal finally wanting to return some of my things, strange how many people start calling me when my phone works dubiously & I'm actually occasionally away from it. Anyway, called back & subjected myself to his maybe well-meaning, certainly annoying communicative behavior, apparently my stuff hasn't been returned for half a year because he's too disorganized, no bullshit like the same old bullshit. Anyway, no biggie, maybe I'll actually get my stuff back.

T's on her way, just missed a call from her because I was floating in a lake watching a mother and baby ducks bob by. When I try to call her back, I get dropped straight into voicemail, she must be getting close.

No comments: