Friday, July 20, 2007

Thunderstorms weren't so exciting it turns out, just more rain, still raining, have come to town to buy baked goods & check the weather, more rain, looks like. Tea & popovers later, trying to think of more rainy day activities.

Had nightmares of a severity that's hard to describe last night, trying to convince my brain not to worry, but it's smarter than I am and even less concerned for my well-being.

Wish I had a rain jacket, can't remember the last time I had one.

Little snips of poems in my head when woken by dreams last night, think they were pretty good, can't remember them.

Peretz has taken to sleeping on his dog bed, tired of sleeping with me, I guess.

Going to let my mom check her email on my computer (she's hoping for more data), then on to purchase baked goods.

Love you folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missed you, not missed you here, but missed YOU--your voice & humor & friendship. Hope the toe is OK. Glad you got to be as free as your head would let you be. Won't ask about dad's cigars. Great photos. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your car dies before you head back stranding you there. New horse says hi to Peretz; likes cats; probably likes dogs, too.