Sunday, July 22, 2007

Takes me a while to feel contempt for people I'm fond of, no matter how much they might deserve it. I do get to it eventually. Think it would generally be kinder of me to get to that promptly, can do that with most things, not this. No hatred or even dislike, an abiding fondness, but contempt, well, it's pretty utter.

I'm just really not one to treat like garbage or trifle with, not because of anything I'll do about it, not because of the effect on me. They're just deeply stupid & unnecessary ways to act toward me, aren't going to achieve anything anyone would actually want, you might think they would, but that would be a mistake, was a mistake. A stupid, stupid mistake. You're still making it.

Presumptuous of me, no doubt. Here's the thing, I know myself, I know you & I'm really fucking smart.

You too, why not grow up & act like it?

No comments: