Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Spent some time curled in a ball, listening to "The Goon Show", singing "Alone Again/Or" to myself.

Kierkegaard, yipes!

Stalking around the hot, dark house in my pjs. Thinking about proud child learning she can shit all over people at will. Mommy, mommy, look what I can do! Being universal doesn't make it any less of an accomplishment, I suppose.

Planned elaborate exorcism for 7/7/07 for years, perhaps I mentioned it? Attentive readers will note that I let the date pass without remark. It's no omission, decided to give the whole thing a miss. Better demons than no company at all.

Jeez Louise, "mens sans in corpore sano," tell me another one, people crack up and turn into offensively self-congratulatory phonies, pathetic & very, very sad. Happened to my uncle, too.

Honestly, sweetie, you're a lovely person without the bullshit, it's not worth bothering with. Get real & you might actually feel better eventually. Hip to that? Can you get behind it?

No comments: