Friday, July 13, 2007

Darker corners of the psyche, people aren't always happy to have shared those, particularly with people like me who actually have a reasonably good understanding of that sort of thing.

That's a shame, as somebody who understands that pretty well, I can be pretty matter of fact about it, that can be useful.

Was pretty sure I could help you feel better, that we could help each other feel better, we certainly had successfully done so for quite some time. Still pretty sure we could make each other feel better, actually. Lot of different approaches that could be taken to that. If you ever get as bored with this hurting one another thing as I am (and frankly, I don't see how you could fail to, I don't think it suits either of us terribly well), you should talk to me about it, you might be surprised to find that I have a lot of good ideas and am unusually flexible.

Actually, I doubt you'd be surprised, I'm pretty sure you know all this perfectly well.

Anyway, no rush on that, dear. When it comes to people like you, I am patience itself.

May not seem like it, but that's how it is.

No comments: