Monday, September 04, 2006

If there's one thing I'd like the country & the world as a whole to learn from observing me (and I know you are), it's this: being a war machine doesn't make you happy. OK, on with my path of destruction.

I seem to have settled into a new sort of steady state, less agitated, more miserable, a startling feeling of purposelessness, not startling because I used to feel purposeful or anything, just didn't feel one way or the other about it. Seems like everything unexpected that happens is lousy, can't remember the last nice surprise.

Have a couple hours of being lone & lorn, weepy & pathetic before I'll be able to fall asleep, wonder if anything good's on TV?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your starting to sound like a higgs boson.

dbr said...

How so, apart from there being, to date, only indirect evidence of my existence?