Monday, September 18, 2006

Despite being very tired, went out to yet another show & despite feeling extremly claustrophobic & alienated still managed to enjoy myself reasonably well for a while, then suddenly got even more tired & decided the safest thing would be to head home, so here I am. Simultaneously euphoric & sad, funny pleasurable waves coming from various aching regions, slightly flushed as though I've been drinking, been getting the feeling that I won't be alive for too long, not even possible, been alive far too long already.

Sickly sweet sentiments arising abruptly, even more abruptly cut off, one nice thing about having been thoroughly emotionally crushed is that emotional fragility loses all meaning, hope somebody got some enjoyment from my vital juices, wasn't using them for much anyhow.

An option which seems very appealing at the moment is trying to get a great deal more sleep. That generally means lots of scary and/or disturbing dreams, but frankly, that's preferable to the ordinary course of my life, seems that way right now anyway. Please send diverting anecdotes.

No comments: