Sunday, September 24, 2006

We were so close, there was no room
We bled inside each other's wounds
We all had caught the same disease
And we all sang the songs of peace

I'm a fucking mess. Multiple songs running simutaneously in my head, sporadically crying, should really go back to sleep. Dog seems upset with me, just met with another dog who had been mauled by yet another dog, shaved spot on back with big cut, poor Toto. Where did I leave my magic slippers?

How could they know just what this message means
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
How could they know the palace there had been
Behind the door where my love reigned as queen

A good memory for songs, while sometimes entertaining, also sometimes turns one's head into an echo chamber of pain. I won't forget all the times I waited patiently for you. Make it stop.

Apparently, my idea of helping myself is putting Flipper's 'Life is Cheap' on, ridiculous.

No comments: