Monday, September 11, 2006

So word on the street is that car accident in front of my house on Saturday was caused by the Volvo driver being distracted by a rainbow- I'll try to keep my mental powers in check in future, sorry everybody.

Just got back from spending a long time outside trying to read 'The Mind Traders', big day for crazy people to try to engage me in conversation, 'Read a lot, huh? Whacha readin'? Oh, man that's old, huh?', two of them wanting to know if I had a girlfriend or liked women, is it something about the way I dress? For the record, I am partial to both women & the color purple, though not the book of the same name so much.

Thinking about going out to yet another rock show, stupid stupid stupid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sister-in-law had a string (ok, it might have been just three) of bad bf's in her early years. We were all in a car riding in NH with one of them when we spotted a hazy, thin rainbow shimmering over one of the NH hills. "Pretty shitty rainbow," was the guy's comment. I wanted to drive the car into a tree, but I didn't feel as if the cosmic reward machine had fired up that morning.