Thursday, September 21, 2006

Peretz & I just met with unfamiliar large black dog wandering alone in parking lot, made P. very excited, me a bit concerned. Sleepily enjoying the cool breeze from the window, Peretz is still excited, aggressively licking my elbow.

Here, why not take this nice personality assessment? Given how easy it is to see how the answers will be weighted, I am a bit confused how it is supposed to work. Anyway, I'd tell you my score, but I'm too naturally modest. Mostly, I thought the 'la-narcissimsep11' in the URL was amusing and wanted to share it with you, happy clicking.

Now Peretz is licking my watch, for safety, please wash hands on leaving the animal enclosure.

Flashback to godawful terrifying animatronic singing dairy products courtesy of the Dairy Council, would be interested to know what poor bastards who were no doubt forced to record the robots' songs in secret underground slave chambers did to deserve such a fate, murderous robotic singing cheese is pretty light dream fare under current conditions, maybe I should be grateful. Thanks Dairy Council!

No comments: