Saturday, September 02, 2006

Getting a slow start this morning, thick headed, things I should've gotten used to long ago bumming me out. Finally getting around to ripping 'Two Pus Two' for eventual Internet publication, adding more stuff to the need to add to a web site pile isn't helping me get started surprisingly. Wondering if I'll even manage to brush my teeth, think I'd better, tastes like a moth died in there. Rain's already started, tomato picking & canning may need to be deferred till Monday, ah, the subtle beauties of an agrarian temporal order, look out on that field, my son, where your forebearers have toiled for uncounted generations, etc., etc.

Let's get the social networking out of the cattle cars & back out in the open field, I know various protocols are in the works, how do we sell the kids on it? Maybe we should be building apps explicitly designed to promote conspiracy, TCP/IP Protocols of the Elders &c. Would probably be big in Japan.

No comments: