Wednesday, August 01, 2007

When people who know me don't believe what I say it's kind of like when they patronize me, makes me think something's really wrong with them. That's been borne out by experience pretty well, unlikely to stop thinking that way. Try to have respect for experience.

Diagnostics, monitoring. Sometimes wish I were a bit less like that.

Hard to resist the temptation to try to reassemble people's fragmented personalities, can make me more insensitive than I'd like, know perfectly well that sometimes there are good reasons to be fragmented, segmented, walled-off. Sometimes being a person is just too damn hard and people need to be something else for a while, sometimes forever.

Sometimes trying to help just makes things more difficult. No wish to make things more difficult.

Sorry about that.

1 comment:

tarotbyparis said...

You could write a great novel. Hope the urge strikes.

edrjcxnm