Saturday, August 18, 2007

Wow, that was a lot of vegetables to dice, carrots, turnip, onion, sweet red peppers, jalapeños, zucchinis. Kind of light headed. Soup is simmering now, going to add some cilantro pesto I made when it's done.

Really, really light headed actually, seeing stars, making wishes on them.

Thinking on walk with P about how I'm going to stop doing this soon. Very important to me that certain people realize that I'm going to be around doing my thing regardless, I'd say you know who you are, for the most part, anyway. Same old, same old. Painful dragging through each day, trying to keep myself interested, trying to keep myself in a fit state so that if anybody needs a hand with something, needs some slack picked up, needs help exploring disturbing areas of their psyche they usually choose to avoid, whatever, I can hop to with a friendly 'Right-ho!' and do my best to be surprisingly effective. Maybe you don't want to hear about that, but that's how it is & that's how it's going to stay. Deal with it.

Whole body's pulsing, throbbing. Think I may have kind of overdone it today.

No comments: