Friday, August 03, 2007

Very hot in yoga studio, shirt soaked through, little vision quest.

While listening to Cooper play, got the idea that we should round up a bunch of people, go somewhere with a lot of skee ball machines, play exactly $250 worth of skee ball & see what we can get for prizes. Talked to some people about it, sounds like it'll happen in early September. In a way, it would be funny to put it off till Yom Kippur, maybe also get fried clams. I think early September might be more convenient. Need to look into likely destinations.

Eating salt & vinegar potato chips with Cooper, telling him about ibogaine, I realized I was feeling just fine. Strange. Very worried, but I'm just fine.

Think one long-term effect of being forced to watch somebody I care about being a lot more self-destructive than I am has been to make me a lot less so. Would really like to make the world a nicer place for people to be in. Have some ideas.

No comments: