Wednesday, August 08, 2007

DNS thing seems to have gone OK, lots of other chaos to keep me occupied. Sort of like an airplane toilet.

Thinking about pachinko, been fascinated with pachinko machines ever since first seeing them as a child, was it in Montreal? Stochastic turbulence, little metal balls, white noise, beeps, my kind of thing.

8/8/1988, went on my first date with my first really serious girlfriend, it was her 17th birthday, Emack & Bolio's on Mass Ave, walking around after finding it strange to be able to relate, being flamboyant, witty. Turned out, of course, that some just amazingly awful things had happened to her & she was going to do awful things to me as a consequence, funny how often that seems to happen. What I'm good for, perhaps. Almost twenty years ago, still all kinds of fucked up by it, old reliable.

Oh well, technical matters to tend to.

No comments: