Friday, June 08, 2007

When there're only three things that reliably make you feel any better (for those of you just tuning in, that's clever talk, sex & tranquilizers), coming to rely on a single source for all three is risky business. It's easy enough to see how that could happen, not really willing to have sex with anybody who can't do the clever talk & people who like me seem to frequently have a script for tranquilizers for whatever reason. I suppose I could get a prescription myself, but I'd really rather just get back to the sex & clever talk.

So what do you say, dear? Reconsider? We were quite the crosstalk act, you know it as well as I do, can't imagine why you'd want to give it up (well, actually I can, but I've learned my lesson & am ready to offer much more favorable terms, the whole 60/40 thing was entirely Peretz's idea, honest).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot playing piano. that makes 5. riding bike in the big hills. 6. Being fed by a good cook, having packages carried for one, driving to the beach really fast in a 59 alpha duetto. oh yeah, you're not me. and 6. never happens any more.

keep your redneck gentleman boyfriend, folks. witty conversation is overrated.

dbr said...

If you think witty conversation is overrated you haven't been doing it right.