Friday, June 08, 2007

Just back from long, sweaty walk with P, slowly feeling less wound up, hope trend continues.

Need to go buy dog biscuits, going to sit quietly for a while first.

Hate feeling boxed in, being misunderstood makes me feel that way, feel that way a lot.

Often get upset by things I foresee happening, unspoken premises of things people say, seems like I'm getting upset about nothing, but I'm not. Makes me wish I saw things less clearly, could amble along in the vague, satisfied haze that seems so popular. Makes me wish people were a little more tolerant and compassionate. Makes me wish somebody thought I was worth enough to put up with my idiosyncrasies. All the while, shit's piling up in the other hand.

Should go get tasty lunch, then dog biscuits, maybe.

No comments: