Monday, June 18, 2007

Out walking with P, fireflies in the trees. Always make me think of Newsom's Mill on summer nights, the trees above the river densely alive with light.

Spent a good while talking on the phone with my pal Chris in Nashville, apparently his girlfriend Emily is taking a sculptural book course in the Catskills in early August & they're going to come visit here as well. There's a possibility of our going to visit a mutual friend who apparently now lives in Beverly, there's an art exhibit in Salem Emily wants to see, I'm hoping we can go to Salem Willows for kettle corn, chop suey sandwiches & Skee Ball. Really looking forward to seeing them, hopefully I can be less of a drag than I was last Chris was here.

T's quite sick, hope I don't get sick, tired of getting sick.

No comments: