Monday, June 25, 2007

Temptation of looking at distant objects proved to be too much for me, pretty sweaty, visual acuity much improved.

Been beating myself up for things which simply weren't my fault long enough, haven't been feeling guilty exactly, more just stupid, much more likely to be hard on myself for being stupid. What I've been feeling stupid about is believing that what I was told was wanted was in fact what was wanted, have decided that if that was stupid, it was stupid out of trust and love, would probably be better if I were stupid that way more often, not likely to happen, but it would probably be better.

Visual acuity much improved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Report from the bleachers:

Of the long list of things you beat yourself up about, "stupidity" is the least comprehensible.