Saturday, June 23, 2007

Spent more time out in the sunshine, talked with family on the phone a bit from a bench in town, hideously deformed & tanned folk streaming by. Came home and made myself a salad with interestingly frilly lettuce from farm share. Doing pretty well at eating my vegetables, going to use up the rest of them in some sort of chile-based concoction tomorrow, I think.

Was thinking about going to see some music in a while, feeling kind of strangely blissed out, tempting to just lie around and let the waves of well-being wash through me. All the vitamins, no doubt.

Well, vitamins & coming to better terms with loving someone with severe emotional problems, not sure how I managed that, but I definitely seem to have done so.

Hmmm, Peretz wants out again, steak.

No comments: