Friday, June 15, 2007

While walking, thought, "should've written, 'Hard to please, hard to please- gosh, that's six!'"

Shoulda woulda coulda.

Anyway, thinking things through, reorienting. Had a fine plan & why wouldn't it've been, best minds of my generation & all that. Fine generative mechanism for moments of perfect beauty, fully prepared to do my part to bring it to pass, others not so much, that's OK, different information, different approaches. Not so keen on what I know of the new plan, but I'm sure it's got its good points. I can make new plans too, clever boy.

Can have confidence in other people but not for them, pity. Pretty absolute confidence in my ability to improvise & find a path, real disaster ongoing & longstanding, everything else is kid's stuff.

Starving hysterical naked, jeez Louise, ain't it the truth?

No comments: