Sunday, April 08, 2007

Managed to get some more chores out of the way before again being brought low by stabbing headache, would be really nice to feel healthy for more than a few hours at a time, wait & see.

My emotional state continues to be a lot better, maybe that'll drag the rest of me along after eventually. Still feeling extremely sad a lot of the time, not so much like I'm being run through with red hot skewers. Having a tough time telling how much this business has actually damaged me, not much call for being open and trusting in my day to day life lately, guess we'll see what happens when & if that comes up, I'm a bit worried about it, hoping I'll be able to act that way when appropriate, it's pretty important to me.

Tiresome, tiresome, believe me, I know. I'll try to do better.

No comments: